SEE OUR KINDERGARTEN!
VICTORY BIBLE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
Building Academic Excellence with Biblical Character Since 1984
Enrollment and Reenrollment
Eligibility for Admission: K4-8th Grades
Subject to space and pending completion of the admissions process, VBCS will enroll students in grades K4-8 who meet the following criteria:
1. The parents fully support and approve our school's purpose and mission.
2. The parents read, sign, and agree to abide by our school's policies, pay fees due, and complete the admissions process as outlined in the Admissions Checklist.
3. A student enrolling in K4 or K5 will be 4 or 5, respectively, by January 1 of the school year for which enrollment is requested. *Note that students whose birthdays fall between September 2 and January 1 may or may not be admitted to the next grade if transferring to another SC school before 2nd grade. **Early enrollment is dependent on the school's early readiness assessment.
Eligibility for Admission: 9th-12th Grades
Subject to space and pending completion of the admissions process, VBCS will enroll students in grades 9-12 who meet the following criteria:
1. The parents and students fully support and approve our school's purpose and mission.
2. The parents and students read, sign, and agree to abide by our school's policies.
3 The student meets one of the following criteria:
a. The student and/or student's family are members of Victory Bible Baptist Church in good standing.
b. The student is currently or previously enrolled in Victory Bible Christian School and is or was a student in good standing.
c. The student is transferring from another Christian school or Christian homeschool with like beliefs and practices and can provide transcripts.
In unique cases, a student who does not meet the above criteria may be admitted by recommendation from families of Victory Bible Baptist Church or Victory Bible Christian School. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis. All enrollments remain subject to the discretion of the pastor of VBBC and the principal of VBCS.
Reenrollment each year is by invitation. Students in good standing whose accounts are current and who are in support of the school and its policies can expect to be asked to reenroll.
Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students:
The Victory Bible Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its polices, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Our school doors open for all grades at 7:55 A.M. Students must be picked up by 3:15 or after school charges will apply.
Extended care before school is available beginning at 7:00 A.M.; and after school care is available until 5:00 P.M.
Begin Admissions Now
Request More Information